Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Memories of Easter 2009

Today started off with The Easter Bunny and Easter Egg Hunting at Dammy's house. Addyson and Landen hunted eggs in Moms backyard and made a haul of coarse. Addyson started the day off with 2 Easter Baskets. Then we went to Lenore to spend Easter with the Family. My relatives from Orofino were there. The kids hunted eggs and then hide them for the adults. It was pretty funny to watch. Notice the "PRIVATE PROPERTY: NO TRESPASSING" sign. And of coarse the picture below of Aunt Judy scratching her bum! (I know you love me Aunt Judy!)
OH...and Ryan picking his nose!!!
Landen and Addy checking out the stash!!

I Love this picture! Addyson is looking for the horses
behind Mom and Dads.
The look is priceless!
House Update
Insulation and Drywall start this week. Be looking for pics!

1 comment:

Cori said...

I'm glad that I am normal or as normal as you!! LOL Can't wait for this weekend, It'll be cool hang out with ya. Oh--did your mom still want Gage to mow her lawn??