Friday, May 1, 2009

Kates Freshman Dance

Tonight was Kate's Freshman Dance. She was so nervous, but she was absolutely stunning! She went with Cameron Bergland, just a friend from school, and whole group of others. I think there was like 5 couples in the group. A limo came and picked them up and took them to the dance then to dinner and back to Mykelbust place. I hope she is having fun!!
Her Dad was as nervous as she was, but for different reasons. He did well though. We are proud of him.

Uncle Richie, Aunt Christel and Layla all came to take pics too. Kate had a whole bunch of there to see her all dolled up.
She is going to love me for putting this one on! Couldn't help it though. She is such a awesome kid (or young lady), I just want the very best for her and all of her sisters. And I am so glad that she lets me be there for her and take part in all these exciting memories!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great photos! What a beautiful young woman!! Can't believe how fast they are all growing up! Hope she had a great time and made many memories...