Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Kitchen is in!!!!

The Kitchen Cabinets went in yesterday and I am totally in love with them! They look even better installed than when they were sitting in my living room. Things are starting to take shape and it is so exciting!
Here is my hubby working hard. He is going to be doing all out tile work. It is something he has not done before, my cousin Chad came out to the house and gave him a crash coarse. By the time this house is done there will be nothing he can't do. I have a ton of tile so he will probably be really good by the time we are done. He just took off his next set of days, so starting this next kellys he will be off 21 days. I am so happy...my hope is that he will work out there and be able to come home and get some good sleep at night. Me and the girls are so proud of him and all of his hard work. I look forward to the day he can sit in his recliner, drink a beer while watching TV and look out the windows to the view he loves!! He deserves it!
This is one of the downstairs bathrooms with the tile down. I think it is all coming together really nice!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

WOW Randi Jo, it's looking better and better. I can feel your excitement!! Makes me want to remodel our upstairs to go with the beautiful downstairs. Isn't it fun (and stressful)?!