Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ice Blocking!




So...I took the girls ice blocking and got some great shots of everyone. These are just a few. Gavin, Nicole and Loghan came down and tried it out. I have tons of shots with Gavin going head over heels. I was wanting to get the girls out of the house for al little while and I thought, what better to do than slide down a hill on a block of ice, something I used to do back in my high school years. Needless to say...they were asking when we were going to do it again when it was time to leave.
For anyone who may be keeping track, the potty training is going so great and I am so proud of her. She is really trying super hard to do her best and that is so awesome. My baby is growing up so fast.
Well, one more day of the holiday weekend and I have to work it, but all is good since most weekends are long ones for me.
Have a great night! I will try as well.

1 comment:

Kristi O said...

I just found your blog! I am loving it!! I will add you to my list this week! Your girls look like they are having so much fun! you are such a good mom Randi Jo!