Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby Layla


We finally got to see Layla today. She is absolutely beautiful! Phil had come down with a cold the day after she was born, so we didn't want to get her sick at such a early age. He actually started to feel better yesterday, but we thought it was a good idea to wait one more day. Richie and Christel said that she is a excellent baby, sleeps, eats and goes potty. They are both wonderful parents and you can tell that she is going to be the jewel of their lives. With all of us she is bond to be a very loved little girl! I do find myself wanting to go out and buy more baby clothes now...it is a good thing I am unable to have more children!

As for Addyson...my baby girl is 2years and 6months today...how time flies! She has been doing so great with her potty training. It actually makes me kinda sad...she is getting so independent. And things that come out of her mouth are so hilarious. There is never a dull moment when she is awake. Grammy and Papa are taking her to slake(sp?) night tonight at the Lewiston Round-up. I am going to send my camera along with my parents to get some pics to I will get them posted.

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: