Thursday, November 6, 2008

Do things ever go as planned?

I am beginning to think that making plans for anything is a great big waste of time. And to try and make plans on a time schedule...well you may as well forget it. I know that we will be out on the property one of these days or years, but it just doesn't seem to want to happen all that soon for us. So I think we are going to be staying put for a little while and just purchase our land. Hopefully we can start building in the spring, but I am not getting my hopes up. Thank God we found the rental we did and we have plenty of room here. I know things supposedly happen for a reason, but I am starting to wonder who exactly we pissed off along the way.

I am really trying to see all the good...like my kids are healthy, we DO have a roof over our heads, I have husband that loves me and vise versa, and again my kids are all healthy. Really I guess I can't ask for more.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I know you are frustrated, and rightly so... but these things always seem to have a hang up or two (or twenty million). Besides, Spring is a good time to build... who wants to be out there in the freezing cold of winter anyway, right? Thank God you do have a roomy rental for all of you... and thank God you finally got the land purchase taken care of. One thing at a time, G/F!