Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

This year Addyson was a Sunflower for Halloween. And pretty darn cute one at that. She loved her costume, so much that she got really upset when it was time to take it off. It was a long night of Trick-or-Treating and we have tons of candy to prove it. Addy was much more independent this year...making her own way to the doors and getting in and out of the wagon on her own most of the time, but she was still liking the wagon thing and not having to walk the whole time. For me it is much easier to pull her that to carry her the whole way.
Landen met up with us towards the end of the night. He was a extremely handsome Giraffe. He was not all to sure about the wagon thing, but it was all good. We ended out night back at Tim and Tanya's and took the girls home from there. Addy is going to sleep good tonight. Thank god cause I am tired.

My 3 Trick-or-Treaters
Tomorrow is whole new day, nothing is ever the same twice. My mom is having a yard sale, so Addy and I are going to head up that way. Phil is going to be playing the Pipes with the Lewiston Pipes and Drums at the UofI Homecoming Game (wish him luck). And then on Sunday my Mom, Addyson and I are going to Spokane for the night to get some shopping done. I am really looking forward to it, we got a hotel with a pool so Addy can go swimming. I think we will have a great time.






No comments: