Sunday, January 25, 2009

1st Day of Gymnastics

Addyson's 1st day of gymnastics went great. She loved it and is asking to go back. I got her the cutest little leotard to wear. I will take more pics this week. There were alot of kids there so it was pretty exciting for her. She has been asking to go to school, so hopefully she can start Lil' Joes soon.

This weekend I scrapbooked with the girls at the Red Lion. I had kinda a rough time getting into the swing of things. I started my house pics from beginning to finish (no finish product yet though). I got about 8 pages done and was done looking at house pics. I made Addyson's Birthday Invitations and a few other odds and ends of things. I am pooped tonight, Becky and I stayed up talking in our room until almost 4am and were out of bed by 8am. So I am sure I will crash tonight. I also went shopping with my cousin Denetta who is expecting twins. We went and looked at some swings, cribs, strollers, etc. (you get the jiff). She is pretty overwhelmed with the thought of having to buy 2 of everything. She is about 18 weeks along, so hopefully we will know soon what she and Ronnie are having. How stinkin' exciting. With me being a only child this is my way of being Auntie Jo on my side. I am hoping that we can make a trip to Spokane and go to The Baby Depot and find her some more clothes.
HOUSE UPDATE: Tomorrow the trusses are going to be set. I will be out there taking all sorts of pics so be watching.


1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I'm glad Addy is loving gymnastics... I can't wait to see what Aydann thinks of dance class. :) I tagged you on my blog.