Saturday, January 31, 2009

Phil and Richie...Carolina Bound

Phil and Richie left early Friday morning for home, South Carolina. Their brother Cody is leaving for the service (Army) on Monday and they had not seen each other in almost two years. I had caught wind of a party on Saturday the 31st for Cody at their sister Jenny's place, so I instantly got on and started looking for tickets. At first we didn't think it was going to work out, but I got back on the next day (Thursday, yes the 29th) and found some tickets that would get them there and back by Sunday at 11:30 (we have Layla's baptism Sunday at 2). I called Phil and told him that I really felt like he needed to go and if he didn't he may be kicking himself later. So I purchased the tickets Thursday evening at 6:30 and in less than 24 hours they were on their way. They were like two little kids in a candy store with all the money in the world. And to top it all off, no one there knew they were coming.

Brandy put this picture on her myspace of all of them out tonight. I am so glad that they are having a good time and spending some awesome time together.

No comments: