Thursday, January 22, 2009

PoTTy, POttY, PoTtY and of coarse, the house

So I made Addyson a PottyChart and so far she is pretty excited about it. I told her when all the stars are full and she gets to the big star she can start school. We'll see if it works. She is going to start gymnastics tomorrow, I will take some pics of her 1st day and blog them tomorrow. Here are some more pics of the house, by next week we should have trusses and a roof on.
Doesn't that look safe. It will be amazing if I have a husband by the time we are done.

Addyson loves to go out and climb all the dirt piles. By the time we get home she in filthy dirty and in bad need of a bath.
Theres the house. It will be so much fun once it is all enclosed. Lots to look forward too and lots of hard work ahead.





1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Addy's chart is such a cute idea.. I see you even splurged on using Prima Flowers.. you know it's special then :)