Tuesday, January 20, 2009

House Update and Duct Tape Day

The Girls have Winter Fun Week this week at school and today was duct tape day. Sierra wore Kate's dress from last year we just dressed it up a little, but Morgan's is a "Randi Original." I am really thinking I missed my calling...anyone in need of duct tape clothing? It was entertaining to watch them walk up the steps at school this morning. Well the house is coming along. All of the walls will be stood today and trusses are arriving on Friday. I will be out there today so I will take some more photos. Phil is starting to get really tired and the stress of it all is starting to set in. I am trying to be supportive and do as much of the running as I can. Around the house I just try to make sure everything is in order and the girls are all lined out. I feel bad for him because he is out there everyday, normally 7 days a week, and then also working shifts at the station. He has been taking the first 12 off and goes in at 8pm and works the back 12. By the time we are in this house he will be so ready for a break.
This weekend I am going to scrapcamp with the girls and starting on our home album. I just printed off 140 pics and will have a few more left to get caught up. I am also going to be finishing Christmas presents...horrible I know...but better late than never right.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

loved Morgan's dress! I really like the design. Melanie was a duct tape cheerleader, and Emily had her own original outfit. I love to see what they come up with!

My Phil is also getting burned out on the house project. I just have to give him a day off once in a while. We have inspectors coming on Wednesday, I am hoping they sign off so we can do insulation and drywall soon!!