Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New House Pics...And a Cute One of Addy and I

We poured the footings for the garage today. I went out and took some shoots (from the car of coarse...it is fricken' cold out there). It went really smooth, at least, as far as I could tell. There is our sub-floor and they are popping the lines for our interior walls.

This is the basement all framed in with the floor on. It is actually starting to look like a house now finally!

I thought this was a cute pic. I don't have a lot of pics of me and Addy, but this one is kind of unique.


I will be posting more pics soon. Things are going to be changing fast now. It is starting to get exciting!!



1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love this photo of you and Addy! I know, I don't have many photos of the kids and I... I am always behind the camera. Amazing how fast a house can come together, isn't it! You will be in and enjoying your craft room soon... (you'll have to invite me over to scrap!) and our older girls will be enjoying their basement heaven soon too!