Friday, March 6, 2009

Donkey Basketball

Kate was picked to ride in the donkey basketball game on Thursday night. I have never laughed so freakin' hard in a very long time. It was the greatest thing to watch. I also video taped the game...I will try to get some of it on here as soon as I figure out how to get them off the camera. They would try and pull the donkey in a direction and the donkey would just fight it that much more. At one point she fell flat on her butt. One guy had a really hard time just staying up on his, he was hanging on to the neck off the side of the thing...it was great!
She made 5 attempts at a basket and didn't make a one! She is going to have to stick with soccer cause basketball is not calling her name. My dad started calling her "sureshot" by the end of the game. And one of her 5 was on the wrong basket.
At first she was not all the jacked about being in the game and by the end of the night she was ready to so it again. She said that she had a blast! I know I had a good time...and then add my mom in there (just watching), but the two of us start laughing and then we can't stop cause we are laughing at each other. It is a vicious circle. Shayne asked if we needed a ambulance and Phil asked if we had wet our pants. It was a great time. We will be there again in two years!
I will be posting pics of Shayne and Addyson's birthday party this weekend, along with some long over due pics of the house.

No comments: