Saturday, March 14, 2009

NEW House Pics!!!

OK...here are some new pics! Sorry it has taken so long. In the beginning I was all over it and I have kinda slacked off as things have went along. I have so many pics that I am not even sure what I am going to do with all of them. This is the garage floor that took like 16 or more hours. It still needs to be sealed, but the weather needs to cooperate first.
Our HVAC unit is in and ready for the finishing touches once the plumbing is done.
Both Bath tubs are in downstairs. My master bath still needs to be put in, but they have to frame up the shower and the tub walls because it is a drop in one. I will post some pics once it is in.
See all those little blue boxes? That is a sign that electrical has started! YEA!!
The back side of the house with siding!! There is just a little more on the front to be done and then we will move into the decks once the back filling is done. The septic goes in on Tuesday. And then we will be bringing in the water electric and what ever else there is to bring in.
I will post new pics soon. Promise it won't take me so long next time!

No comments: