Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Growing Pains

So here that silly little face of hers again...what is up with that!!! So...I bought this little kit that you make your own Lip Gloss in, thought it would be fun since she is a fanatic about Lip Gloss. Yeah...boy was I wrong, what a stinkin' mess! Not so much for Addyson, the Lip Gloss just sticks and does not clean up real well. So just FYI to all you Moms...STAY AWAY from the Lip Gloss Kit. Oh...and then I had to freeze it for it to set up. OK...Addyson is 3 years old and I believe already experiencing growing pains. Sunday night she woke me up several times complaining about her legs hurting. Then during the day yesterday she continued to say her legs were hurting. I gave her Mortrin hoping that would maybe dull the pain. She is not a real nap taker at all and yesterday she crawled up in my chair and cried a little and then fell asleep for about a hour and a half. Totally out of character for her. And both Sunday and Monday she was more clingy and wanting to be held, again out of character. I feel so bad because there is nothing that I can do for her and at the same time I am thinking "How tall is my child going to be?" She is already in the 75% for height...it is not like her Dad and I are real tall people:-)

I had to take advantage of the photo op since it is rare. And I have no sleeping pics of her for a scrapbook page.

HOUSE UPDATE
The septic tank is coming today and siding will be all done. Bryan and Brice will be starting the framing for the tub and shower in the master bath and the closets in the girls rooms. I will be taking some pics and get them posted soon.

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Aydann has been complaining of her leg's hurting too. And today she was getting ready for dance class and the girl has legs clear to her arm pits.. I totally believe they are having growing pains.