Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Odds and Ends

Here are just a few odds and ends of pictures from last week. On Friday I had the girls pictures done and I am so excited to get them back. We feed the baby cow on Friday after pictures, but I didn't get any pictures so we went back on Saturday and the girls feed the cow, checked out the baby chicks (which Addy now wants to bring one home to sleep with her) and they all petted the horses. I am so glad that Doug and Vickie have all the animals and I don't have to put them on my property.;-)





Then on Friday Addyson started big girl gymnastics, you know the ones that I don't have to stay on the floor with her. She was so cute...she sat on her hands and waited her turn and she caught on really quick. The teachers informed me that I should plan on paying for gymnastics for the next few years that she has really taken to it. It might kinda run in her blood though...her oldest sister, Jes, is a gymnast as well.
On to the house...things have been kinda at a stand still. We are waiting for electric and then hopefully things will start rolling again. I have not taken any more pics cause nothing has changed unfortunately!
Stay tuned!!

No comments: