Sunday, March 15, 2009

Silly Sundays!

So this has become Addyson's camera face. Great one eh! She says "CHEESE!" as she does it too. I am getting ready to have her pictures done and I am really hoping that they won't have this little face in everyone of them. Nicole and Loghan came over and had dinner with us and the kids got to play. We don't get together as often as we use to, you know that they live in a different time zone in Clarkston, right! ;-) LOL! I just loved this photo. He is such a cute little guy!
I made my Mom the wood flower project that is at Crop Paper Scissors. I think it turned out so cute. She really liked it too.
Things are going to be slow at the house this week with the weather not wanting to cooperate with us. Once things are moving again I will get some more pics up.

No comments: