Friday, September 12, 2008

9/11


I hope everyone took a minute today to remember everyone that was lost in the attacks on 9/11. I cannot believe that it has been 7 years already. Time does go by fast. I went to the station and got some pictures of Phil and Richie playing as the parade of firetrucks and police cars went by. Christel and Layla were at the station as well, and for those of you who do not know, today was Richie's 1st shift as a full timer!!! Congrats guys!!

Today was actually kind of busy, I had doctors appointments that brought alot of unnecessary stress, my parents came back into town and picked up Addyson to take her camping, then I went to Crop Paper Scissors to get a new project to work on (I am doing Addyson's name in letters for her wall in her room!), then to the station. Of coarse when I got home I started on the project and here I am at 12:40am.

I am actually really missing Addyson and I still have 2 days to go before she comes home. It still just amazes me at how much that little thing has changed my life. I just love every second that I am with her, even though I do sometimes want to pull my hair out, when she is gone I am ready for her to come back home. She is most definitely Mommies Baby girl.

Phil and Nick are leaving tomorrow to go get Ticker. I am excited to get him here and see what he is going to be like. I am just hoping for a easy transition into our family. I know Phil is really excited. So while the Hubby and the child is away I am going to work alittle and then Cindy is going to do my hair as well. I am actually kind of excited, I am needing a little change.

Well...nothing to exciting around here. I am going to catch some zzz's!! I hope all is good!




No comments: