Sunday, September 21, 2008

Camping Trip

Mommy and Addyson
This is so Addy...ornery!!!!
Beautiful and Precious!
Daddy and Addyson

God do I love my new camera! It takes incredible pics, doesn't it!!

We went to camp 14 for 4 days and it was so nice! We had great weather and the best part was that it was quiet and just us. We took off on the 4-wheelers and went on some great rides, went to see the red fish and enjoyed the fire and watched a couple of movies. Phil spent time with Ticker, training him and just doing some bonding. Both Ticker and Tycee loved it. The last night is started to pour and was still raining when we came home. If we didn't have Addy we would have taken off and done some riding in the rain, but I didn't want her to get sick. My mom came up on Saturday and spent some time with us as well. I wish it didn't have to end.

My parents took Addyson to the fair when we got home. They said that she loved the rides. My mom said that when she rode the roller coaster she thought she was laughing so hard that she wasn't breathing. She had her picture taken on the pony and got to go through the petting zoo. And of coarse you all know that my mom didn't have a camera for any of it.

Also, we have more exciting news! Phil made Captain!! I am so very proud of him. When we got to camp on Wednesday night he was like a little kid on crack he was so excited!! It was pretty cute actually. So now it sounds like he will be going to B shift. It will be a change, but that is how it works.

3 comments:

Kristi O said...

love your blog look! love the pics of camping! wow and Captain! that is GREAT!!!!

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Congrat's to Phill..... I love your camera, what kind did you get?

Dawn said...

Love the pics, RandiJo!! I am jealous.. you don't need to take a class, your pics are great already!

And wow, good for Phil!!