Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday

Well...Ticker is here. Phil and Nick drove all day yesterday, a total of 821 miles and sat in 3 hours of block up traffice due to a wildfire that had jumped the highway, got home at 5am. Ticker is really good so far. He is adjusting well and is the friendliest little thing. Him and Tycee are getting along well so far too.

Addyson went camping with my parents on Thursday and won't be home until Sunday. I missing her so much. I was by myself the last two nights and I wished so much that she would have been here. My Parents called and said that she was having a blast, but it doesn't make me miss her less. I will be so happy when I see those brown eyes and big smile running to me.

Kate had a game today against Lakeland (Rathdrum). LHS lost 2-1. The girls played pretty well and as usual, I think Kate played great. They are playing CHS on Monday night, so I will take my camera and get some pics at that one.

Well...not alot of anything else going on here. I will take some pics of Ticker and of our soccer game on Monday and them posted.

1 comment:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I left you a "tag" LOVE your blog thing on my page, Check it out.