Monday, September 8, 2008

Ticker


Well, we will soon have a new edition to our family. His name is Ticker. He is a Decker Rat Terrier and is 5 months old. The people who have him say that he is the biggest sweetheart. Phil is making the drive over to Molalla on Friday with Nick Stevens to pick him up. Phil has been wanting one for a long time, so we decided now is better than when we do finally end up in a new house. I guess Ticker is famous for laying his ears back and grinning at you while he wagging his tail so hard that he can't stand up straight. When he gets here I will be taking more photos so stay tuned.
Also, wish Phil good luck- he is testing for captain today and tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kristi O said...

Great new dog!!! I can't wait to meet him. WOW I hope Phil makes Captain...

check out my blog, you've been given some love!!!

Dawn said...

GOOD LUCK PHIL! I love the photos... I never get to go to the soccer games, so thanks for the opportunity to see my fav girls in action!

PS I got here from Kristi...