Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 more days...

Yesterday I attempted to get my Christmas projects done...notice I said attempted as in didn't happen...Addy decided that she needed to do a little something too. So I got our her color wonder paints and gave her some of my paint brushes and to town she went. She sat over on the side of my bed with her lap table and painted and watched "Hannah Montana." I had propped a pillow up behind her and she looked pretty cozy. So that gave me a couple hours to work on my projects. I almost have my Mother-in-laws present done, I just have a few finishing details and then in the mail it will go. (Did you read her shirt? My parents got it for her thinking that they were pretty funny...it says "I'm just like Mom I never shut up!" haha very funny!)
Addyson went with Dammy yesterday morning to Costco and a Christmas party. So we put piggy's in her hair and I used a curling iron on her hair for the 1st time. She was pretty darn cute. She was telling me what Santa says in the picture and playing with the Christmas tree...like she knows she is not suppose to be doing.
I finally got a couple more gifts bought yesterday, now just the finishing touches to do. And of coarse I got to hit the grocery store...fun fun.
7 more day until the big day though. I am so excited. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: