Monday, December 8, 2008

House Update

Well, things are moving a little slower now. We have to get the basement floor ready to pour and get Jenkins out to do the basement plumbing. And, of coarse, we need the weather to cooperate just a little longer. After that is done, then we will start the framing and standing walls. I am told that that part goes faster, we will have to see. I haven't taken anymore pics just because nothing has changed. So once I have something to take pics of I will get them posted.

In the meantime, Addy and I are busy running errands for Phil and trying to keep the house picked up and laundry done. I have no idea who wears all of our clothes, but every time I turn around there are like 5 more loads of laundry to do. I can never get caught up. I am also trying to help my Mom out with her house and trying to get all back together. On Friday I will finish the painting and hopefully on Monday they will start installing her cabinets. I am not sure if it will be all done by Christmas, but I hope for my Mom's sake it is. She is going a little nuts with the mess and things not being in their place.

Well that is all for now. I will try and get some pics posted as soon as I have them.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: