Friday, December 19, 2008

My poor Hubby

Phil has been out at the property all this week in the freezing ass cold. Yesterday was a extra long day for him because of the snow and the wind. He didn't get home until 8:30 last night. We had to put tarps and a heater inside the house to get the ground unfrozen to dig and put in our plumbing. And then hopefully we can pour soon. Can you see the Lewiston Hill? I can't. I would sure hate to be driving on those roads.
Jenkins acting like he is working. jk! He had a long day of it to and is out there yet again today finishing up. We owe him a huge thank you for speeding things along.

The house kind of reminds me of a hunting camp right now. With all the tarps and the ply wood. Cracks me up. I really do feel bad for those guys out there. I has to be just frickin' miserable out there.
6 More Days till Christmas!!


No comments: