Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update..

I went out yesterday and took a picture of our view with the little bit of snow we got on the hills. I am so excited to get in the house and wake up in the morning and see such a beautiful view.
They have started standing our exterior walls on the basement level. When I left today they only had one more to go. It is pretty exciting to see it, you can finally tell it is a house. I also took over my plans to DesignCraft today to get a bid for my kitchen and master bath. I am hoping that they will come in at a good price so I can go ahead and put some money down. Phil had to rent a bobcat to dig the holes for our plumbing cause the ground is frozen. So once thats done then Jenkins can get back out to finish up his part until we are ready for the upstairs to be done. Things are going slow but steady and I am sure it is only slow cause we are so excited and want to be in there now!!

Tomorrow my Mom is coming to get Addyson and take her to her Christmas party at the Clinic and I am going to try and get down to CropPaperScissors to try and finish up my albums I am making for Christmas. I can not believe there is only 9 more days until Christmas Day. Time really does fly. I am going Monday the 22nd to finish up what I have left to buy and then of coarse I have to get the dinner stuff all ready. We are having Christmas Day at my house, so I will also have to make sure everything is all nice and clean.

No comments: