Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day












We had a great Christmas Day...nice and quiet...as quiet as you get for having 5 kids. It was just us and my parents, so it was really nice. The girls waited and opened all the presents at the same time so it looked like a bomb went off in our house. It was great though. Addyson totally got into it, she was just ripping through the packages. She sat next to Morgan and had her help keeping everything organized. The girls got alot of clothes, but we are getting into the ages that that is about all they are interested in. I just can't believe Christmas has already came and went and now 2009 is right around the corner.
Phil and I are going to Orofino for our annual get away this weekend. Addyson is spending the weekend with my Mom. I am looking so forward to some down time. We are taking the Wii again this year, some movies, a good book, and football games on Saturday. And of coarse, some cozy pjs. I am so jacked!!!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.



No comments: