Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"JOY"

I spent the evening making "JOY" letters for my Mom and my Aunt Deanna. Addyson helped out with the painting and had lots of fun. I think they turned out pretty good. The paint ended up being kind of trying, it didn't want to cover all that well, 3 coats later, they were done. The set above is my Aunt Deanna's. I made hers a little more traditional. I think she will enjoy them.
My Mom had started decorating her upstairs more in snowflakes, so I decided to add to it.
I wish I would have taken some pics of Addyson painting, but while it was happening I was just trying not to have a huge mess. We will be making more so I will try and get pics then.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

These are soo cute. I am really into snowflakes, so I think this set would work for me. Since I haven't done it before, we may have to get together to show me how!