Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chillin'



Well, things have been pretty slow around here. Slow for us anyway. Today Phil went to 3 soccer games and Addyson and I went shopping. It is hard to take Addy out to soccer games when it is rainning and with potty training it is not a whole lot of fun. So, we go shopping and spend money that we shouldn't, isn't that what we all do?
I snapped the picture of Addyson in the bath tub the other night. We have a picture of everyone of the girls like this. I want to do something special with all of them. Not all of them are thins age, but still I think it would be fun to make a little something up you know. Shayne's picture like this we put on her 3rd birthday cake. Addy loves her baths, she washes all of her barbies hair, and yes we go through tons of shampoo.
The other pic is of Addyson and Tycee last night while we watched "Iron Man." She loves that dog so much and vise versa. Tycee lets Addy do anything to her. Since getting Ticker Phil has really relaxed with the dogs. In the past there was no way he would ever let Tycee on the couch, but now Ticker lays in his lap at night and Tycee lays in Addyson's. Tycee is actually very protective over Addy, when we were up camping Addyson was headed down to the creek and Tycee got in front of her and would let her get any farther. It is amazing at how smart dogs are and I think Tycee is incredible smart. She is defiantly Addy and I's dog.
Well, not much else going on. I am just getting ready for our ScrapCamp next weekend here at my house. I am so jacked to get together with with some of my girlfriends and have a relaxing weekend. And then I get the privilege of working for Kristi a couple days at CropPaperScissors. I am so excited and feel very grateful that they would ask me to help them out. So if anyone gets bord come down and visit me.

No comments: