Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Huntung!

We went to the pumpkin patch today. Addyson had so much fun and we got 2 pumpkins. Grammy went with us and got Addy some apples that she just had to have. While we were there there was a school group there and she wanted to go with them so bad on the bus. So, Mom and I are going to do some calling around and try to get her into a daycare a couple hours a week. Just so she can go play with some kids her age.
She loved the hay stack! She truly did not want to leave, but in time we persuaded her with the chance to go to Costco and pick out a movie. So, she is now watching "Sleeping Beauty."
It just blows my mind at how fast she is growing. It seems that just yesterday I was pregnant and awaiting her arrival. It makes me sad to think how fast the next few years are going to go.

When we got home today she gave my and Dammy a big hug and kiss and told us thank you for all her stuff and for taking her to the park to play (we went and had lunch at the park). It really surprised me because normally I have to tell her, but this time she did it all on her own. Like I said she is growing up way to fast.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

She is too cute! Yes, they grow up fast, but each age/stage is just as wonderful... Where is the pumpkin patch? I think even my girls would like to go!

Kristi O said...

fun pictures! Its great! I hope that you have fun scrapbooking them. Don't you love it when kids get "thanks" all on their own?

The Hussy Housewife said...

Great pictures! I am adding to my family blog's blog roll!!