Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mom's Birthday!

Today was my mom's Birthday and I spent the majority of the day making her gifts. She is remodeling her kitchen right now and I thought that the "HOME" letters would be fun for her to put in the new kitchen. She is going in reds, coppers and neutrals(browns and tans).
I did the "BOO" letters for her at our scrapcamp last weekend for watching Addyson for me for the weekend. I wish I could do so much more for her, she does so much for me. Although she can be a pain, she is really wonderful and I love her lots!
And I made this album for her for her birthday. It was actually alot of fun. She loved it and is going to be taking it to work with her. So I am sure for all her patients, if you ask she will be pulling it out and probably even if you don't ask. Addyson calls her Dammy instead of Grammy and it has kind of stuck, and in all truth it really is fitting for her.

Well, we are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow so be looking for pictures.

No comments: