Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Things are starting...

Phil is meeting with the excavation guy today and hopefully we will have a hole dug soon. He spent most of his day running around and filling out paper work to get all our permits. As soon as something happens up there I will be taking more pics so everyone can see our progress as we go. I am actually kind of excited to do a "Our Home" Scrapbook from beginning to end. I know this is going to be very exciting, but stressful too. More for Phil I am thinking will be the stress, he takes care of everything when it comes to finances and knowing what we can do and what we can't. He is going to try and shoulder some off the job to cut some cost. And on top off that he starts his new position on Friday. So things may be a little touchy in our house.

This weekend my Mom, Addyson and I are heading to Spokane to do some shopping. I am hoping to get some idea on things for the house and my Mom is remodeling her kitchen as well. I am sure we will hit Chuck E. Cheese for Addy and so some us shopping as well.

So keep a look out for pictures of our progress and all the stressful stories I am sure will follow.

No comments: