Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gettin' Ready!

This weekend is going to be our scrapbook camp at my house. So, otherwise, I have been busy this week trying to get everything cleaned up and in its place. I am going to set up 2 6ft tables in my living room and then a separate table for all of our machines and doodads. I am really looking forward to it. Jen Sparks, Nicole Triplett, Cindy Stevens and I will be here and then I think my cousin Alyse is going to come down and see what it is all about. I am hoping that she will want to start because she needs a hobby that she can sit down and relax and take some time for herself (she has a full-time job and is most defiantly a full-time Mommy and sometimes she just needs a little TLC to herself). And yes I worry about her alot. So, it should be a really fun weekend. Be looking for some pictures of the many things we do. I am going to be working on Christmas stuff after I get caught up on Addy's album. I only have picture from June to now to do, I pretty much got caught up at the last camp.

Today I am working for Kristi at Crop Paper Scissors for a few hours. I love it down there! Today I am going to try to get everything layed out and get what I need to get for the weekend. But is not, luckily the store is close to the house just in case we need to make a supplies run. Addy is going to be with Grammy this afternoon and for the weekend. She is going to have a little friend come over and play in her kitchen on Saturday. I am just hoping that she will sleep for my mom, otherwise she gets really tired and that makes her sick. So I am hoping all goes well.

1 comment:

Kristi O said...

I hope you have a GREAT time
tell the girls hi for me. I am thinking about how much fun it will be scrapping the day away!!