Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lynley and Jims' big day


Yesterday Lynley got married. It was a pretty wedding and she was a gorgeous bride. She is a wonderful person and I wish her all the luck and happiness in the world. I hope this brings her joy and her and Jim have a beautiful life together.

We took all the girls with us to the wedding. It in Colton at the Red Barn. The wedding was outside and it was a little on the chilly side, but the ceremony was short and to the point, 9 minutes to be exact. We didn't get to stay real late we needed to get the girls home and Addyson hadn't taken a nap all day and it was starting to show.

Phil snapped this picture off us. I think it is one of the only pictures of me and the girls, but we are missing Sierra, she was standing in the tent trying to get warm. I think when I am ready to do pictures of the girls I may bring them back up here, the fields we pretty and there was a couple of old barns that would be neat to get in a photo.

Today, Addyson has went to spend time with Grammy and Papa and I am going to work on housework. Phil is chillin' watching tv, he had his last day on A shift and last shift on a bus, unless he chooses to do overtime anyway. So we are all pretty excited about that. And hopefully we will have more certain direction with the house this week. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Kristi O said...

great pictures! I am glad you took the girls and went! fun fun

Cori said...

Just wondering where you got the hands for your clock?? you can e-mail me cori208@msn.com Thanks