Friday, October 24, 2008

Lynley's Wedding


Tomorrow is Lynley and Jimmy's wedding. I made them a little something and thought I would show it off a little. I actually think I really like how it turned out and was actually not to had to make.


Lynley likes simple things, so I wanted to make it pretty, but not to over the top. Their wedding is going to be at the Red Barn in Colton and we are taking all the girls with us. It should be a great time.

Also, Addyson and I went out and enjoyed the beautiful weather today. We had some running around to do for the house and then we went to the park and had lunch, and after that we went down on Main St and walked around and looked at some furniture, dreaming that all, for now anyway. Now the little stinker is sacked out and I am trying to get everything ready for tomorrow.

No comments: